Prep Time 10min. Total Time 10min. Servings 1 serving
Pack yourself a lunchtime sandwich you can look forward to! With turkey and cranberry sauce, it could bring on a holiday mood!
- 2 sliceswhite bread
- 1 Tbsp.whole berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Tbsp.MIRACLE WHIP dressing
- 6 slicesOSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 KRAFT Sharp cheddar Singles
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 41 - ounce sliceswhole grain bakery bread
- 1cup fresh spinach leaves
- 6ounces packaged lower-sodium sliced, cooked turkey breast
- 1 mediummango, seeded, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1 smallfresh poblano chile pepper,* stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced into rings
- In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, green onion, cilantro, and lime peel. Spread on one side of each of the bread slices.
- To assemble, place four of the bread slices, spread sides up. Layer with spinach, turkey, mango slices, and pepper slices. Serve on plates with knife and fork. Makes 4 (1 sandwich each) servings
- 2 sliceswhole-grain bread
- 2ounces Turkey Breast
- 1ounce sliced pepper jack cheese
- 1teaspoon mustard
- 7 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 2tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2tablespoons chopped Fresh Mint
- Put it in the Fit & Fresh Lunch Chiller ($10, fit-fresh.com), which has two compartments: one for a sandwich and a smaller one for a side salad. Bonus: The container comes with a removable ice ring to keep your lunch cold.
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces uncooked ground Turkey Breast or chicken breast
- 1 cup mixed baby greens
- 4 whole wheat Hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- In a medium bowl, stir together carrot, green onions, bread crumbs, milk, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add ground turkey; mix well. Shape the turkey mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Place patties on a greased grill rack directly over medium coals. Grill, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until patties are done (165 degrees F),* turning once halfway through grilling.
- Arrange mixed greens on bottoms of buns. Top with grilled patties and cranberry sauce; replace top halves of buns.