Start your day the super healthy way
- 3 passion fruits
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 small mango, peeled, stoned and chopped
- 300ml orange juice
- ice cubes
MethodPurée until smooth and drink immediately, topped with ice cubes.
- 1 small ripe banana
- about 140g blackberries, blueberries, raspberries or strawberries (or use a mix), plus extra to serve
- apple juice or mineral water, optional
- runny honey, to serve
- Slice the banana into your blender or food processor and add the berries of your choice. Whizz until smooth. With the blades whirring, pour in juice or water to make the consistency you like. Toss a few extra fruits on top, drizzle with honey and serve.
- 1 handful spinach (about 50g/2oz), roughly chopped
- 100g broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- 2 celery sticks
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 banana
- 300ml rice milk (see Tip)
- ¼ tsp spirulina or 1 scoop of greens powder or vegan protein powder (optional)
- Whizz 300ml water and the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1/4 cup desired-flavor jam or jelly
- 3 tablespoons creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons regular rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.