Whip up this quick Thai stir-fry with sliced sirloin steak, coconut milk and plenty of green veggies for a healthy and delicious dinner in just 20 minutes
- 250g very lean sirloin steak, sliced
- 1 tsp Thai fish sauce
- zest and juice ½ lime
- ½ tsp green peppercorns in brine, rinsed and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 large banana shallot, chopped
- 10 asparagus spears, sliced at an angle
- 4 handfuls sugar snap peas
- 4 broccoli florets (about 275g/10oz), cut into smaller pieces
- 175ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 2-3 tsp green Thai curry paste (if you like it spicy, use a yellow paste)
- good handful basil leaves (about 25)
MethodHeat half the oil in a large non-stick wok and pile in the shallot, asparagus, sugar snaps and broccoli. Stir-fry over a high heat for 5 mins. (There are a lot of vegetables, so you can speed up the process by adding a dash of water to the wok every now and then to steam them at the same time.)
Poblanos and sweet potatoes add a Latin twist to this quick stir-fry!
- 1/2 cupKRAFT balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 Tbsp.brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp.lite soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp.oil, divided
- 1-1/2 lb.boneless Beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 lb.sweet potatoes (about 2), peeled, cut crosswise in half, then cut into matchlike sticks
- 1 largeonion, sliced
- 3 poblano chiles, roasted, peeled, seeded, deveined and thinly sliced
- 1 clovegarlic, minced
- 1/2 cupPLANTERS Dry Roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cupchopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cup hot cooked long-grain white Rice
- Mix dressing, sugar and soy sauce until blended. Heat 1-1/2 tsp. oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.Add 1/3 of the meat; cook 1 to 2 min. or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.Transfer to medium bowl.Repeat in 2 batches with remaining meat and 1 Tbsp. of the remaining oil.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet.Add potatoes and onions; cook 15 min. or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Return meat to skillet.Add chiles and garlic. Stir in dressing mixture; cook 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Top with nuts and cilantro.Serve with rice.
We doubled the pepper power in this tasty chicken skillet: We put black pepper on the chicken and yellow peppers in the pan. Talk about a delish duo!
- 2 Tbsp.Olive Oil
- 4 smallboneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1/4 tsp.black pepper
- 1/4 cupKRAFT Lite balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 3 clovesgarlic, minced
- 1 smallzucchini, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 1 cupsliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow peppers
- 1 Japanese Eggplant, chopped
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.Add chicken; sprinkle with black pepper.Cook 6 to 7 min. on each side or until chicken is done (165ºF).Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add dressing and garlic to skillet; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally.Add zucchini, mushrooms and yellow peppers; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally.Add remaining vegetables; cook and stir 3 min. or untileggplant and broccoli are crisp-tender.
- Serve chicken with vegetables.
Thin slices of boneless beef sirloin steak cook up quickly in this tasty Asian-inspired stir-fry made with fresh green and red peppers.
- 1-1/2 cupslong-grain white Rice, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp.cornstarch
- 1 cupfat-free reduced-sodium Beef broth
- 1/2 cupKRAFT asian toasted Sesame Dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp.oil, divided
- 1 lb.boneless beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1each green and Red Pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 clovesgarlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) baby corn, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 tsp.sesame seed
- Cook rice as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, whisk cornstarch, broth and 1/4 cup dressing until blended. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add meat; stir-fry 5 to 8 min. or until done. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet.Add peppers and garlic; stir-fry 3 to 5 min. or until peppers are crisp-tender.Add corn and water chestnuts; stir-fry 5 to 7 min. or until heated through. Add meat, broth mixture and remaining dressing; stir-fry 5 min. or until heated through.
- Serve with rice.