Prep 15 m; Cook 10 m; Ready In 25 m;
"Sauteed pork is served with crisp sliced pear and walnuts over a bed of fresh spinach and drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette."
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pound Pork Tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach leaves
MethodAdd the pork and parsley; cook and stir until pork is browned on the outside, and cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- 1 recipeLime-Yogurt Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups diced red pear (about 1 1/2 medium)
- 1 1/2 cups peeled jicama julienne sticks (1/2 large)
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 stalk)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1tablespoon snipped fresh mint
- 1/2 cupplain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2tablespoonslime juice
- 1teaspoonagave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoonblack pepper
- Prepare Lime-Yogurt Dressing; set aside.
- In a large bowl toss together pears, jicama, grapes, celery, walnuts, and mint. Add Lime-Yogurt Dressing; toss to coat fruit mixture. Serve immediately.
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt, lime juice, agave nectar, and pepper.
- 2tablespoons cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 2tablespoons olive oil or canola oil
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- 2cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 pears, cored and cut into cubes
- 1/2of a smallred onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 1ounce Parmesan cheese, shaved
- In a small screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Cover and shake well.
- In a large salad bowl combine greens, chicken, pears, onion, and, cranberries. Drizzle dressing over salad, tossing to coat evenly. Top with cheese. Makes 4 (about 2-1/2 cup) servings
- 3 ripe pears (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounce bag baby spinach
- 13 ounce package thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into strips
- 1/2 cup glazed walnuts (such as Emerald)
- 1 ounce wedge Parmesan cheese
- Cut pears in half and core them. Peel one pear half, cut into chunks and place in blender with vinegar, mustard, 1/8 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Puree until smooth. With machine running, slowly pour in oil; set aside.
- Cut remaining (unpeeled) pear halves into 1/2-inch wedges and place in a large bowl with the spinach. Pour the dressing over top and sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt. Toss gently.
- Place 1-1/2 cups of greens and pears onto each plate. Top each with 1/4 of the prosciutto and 2 tablespoons walnuts. Using a vegetable peeler, peel 5 strips of Parmesan cheese over each plate.