- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 cup packaged Corn Bread stuffing mix
- 4 Pork Loin chops, cut 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick (1-1/2 to 1-3/4pounds total)
- 1/2 24 ounce package frozen homestyle potato wedges
- 4 bone-in Pork Loin chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix, finely crushed
- 1 recipe savory Strawberry salsa or corn and Red Pepper relish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Trim fat from chops; set aside. Pour melted butter into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, tilting pan to coat the bottom. In a shallow dish combine egg, milk, and pepper. Place stuffing mix in another shallow dish. Dip chops into egg mixture, then into stuffing mix, turning to coat. Place chops in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Turn chops. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until juices run clear (160 degrees F). If desired, serve with Savory Strawberry Salsa.
Enjoy the unique combination of cumin and mango in these oven-baked pork chops. These Oven-Baked Pork Chops with Cumin are your dinnertime destiny.
- 20 RITZ crackers, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp.flour
- 2 tsp.ground cumin
- 1 Egg
- 4 bone-in Pork Chops (about 1-1/4 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp.butter, melted
- 1 mango, finely chopped
- 1/4 cupKRAFT Zesty italian dressing
- 1/4 cupfinely chopped red onions
- 2 Tbsp.choppedcilantro
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix crushed crackers, flour and cumin in shallow dish.Beat egg in medium bowl. Dip chops in egg mixture; shake off excess. Dredge each chop in cracker mixture, pressing to coat well.
- Place chops on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.Drizzle evenly with melted butter. Bake 25 min. or until done (160°F).
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients. Spoon over cooked chops.
We added a cup of salsa to a packaged mac and cheese dinner to give this one-skillet pork chop dish its Mexican-style appeal.
- 1 Tbsp.oil
- 4 bone-in Pork Chops (1-1/4 lb.), 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cupTaco BELL® Thick & Chunky salsa
- 2 cupswater
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) velveeta shells & cheese dinner
- 1 Green Pepper, chopped
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.Add chops; cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (145°F).Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add salsa and water to skillet; bring to boil.
- Stir in Shells and peppers.Cook on medium heat 10 min. Stir in Cheese Sauce; top with chops.Cover.Simmer on low heat 5 min. or until heated through.