Prep Time 10min. Total Time 37min. Servings 4 servings
Feel good serving delicious Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders and Fries! Kids and adults will both enjoy our Healthy Living Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders and Fries.
- 2 largebaking potatoes (about 1 lb.)
- 1/4 cupKRAFT Zesty italian dressing
- 1/4 cupKRAFT Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb.boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pkt.shake 'N BAKE Chicken Coating Mix
- 1/4 cupGREY POUPON dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp.honey
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds chicken breast tenders
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups corn flakes, crushed
- In a large bowl combine the buttermilk, herbs, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken to the bowl and turn to coat in the marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight, stirring the mixture occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place a wire cooling rack in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan or over a baking sheet. Coat the rack with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Place corn flakes in a shallow dish. Remove the chicken tenders from the marinade a few at a time and dip in crumbs to coat. Arrange chicken on prepared rack. Sprinkle with any remaining crumbs and pat lightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and crumbs start to brown.
- 1 3- to 3 1/2-pound chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crumbled
- All-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt**
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup hot water***
- Cut chicken into serving pieces. Sprinkle with thyme and marjoram; let stand 1/2 to 1 hour.**** Roll in flour and fry in 1/4 inch hot fat* just long enough to brown on both sides. Remove each piece as it browns and place in a shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with rosemary, parsley, salt, and pepper. Pour the hot water into frying pan; stir thoroughly. Pour over chicken.*** Bake, uncovered, in moderately hot oven (375 degrees F) about 45 minutes.*****
- 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 pound chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 5 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups packaged fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup bias-sliced green onions
- 2 cups hot cooked Brown Rice (optional)
- Remove 1 teaspoon lemon zest and squeeze 1/4 cup juice from lemon. If desired, remove additional zest for garnish. In an extra-large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is done (165 degrees F), turning once. Remove from skillet; cover and keep warm.
- Add cauliflower and chopped onion to skillet; cook about 2 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper; cook and stir 30 seconds more. Add lemon juice, stirring to scrape up any browned bits in pan. Add the 1 teaspoon lemon zest and the broth. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 6 to 8 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chicken, spinach, and green onions. Cover and let stand about 2 minutes or until spinach is slightly wilted. If desired, serve chicken mixture over brown rice and garnish with additional lemon zest and/or fresh thyme sprigs.