Prep Time 20min. Total Time 50min. Servings 4 servings
One-pan cooking is great for cleanup—and it's even easier when you bake in a foil-lined 13x9-inch pan! Try it with this tasty eggplant oven bake.
- 1 Eggplant (1 lb.), ends trimmed
- 1 pkt.shake 'N BAKE garlic & Herb Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp.KRAFT Zesty italian dressing
- 1/4 cupCLASSICO family favoriteS Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 cupKRAFT Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 red or green pepper, halved deseeded and sliced
- 1-2 red chillies, deseeded and sliced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 tsp caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- small bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 6 tbsp thick, creamy yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Stir in the onions, pepper and chillies. Cook until they begin to soften. Add the tomatoes and sugar, mixing well. Cook until the liquid has reduced, season.
- Using a wooden spoon, create 4 pockets in the tomato mixture and crack the eggs into them. Cover the pan and cook the eggs over a low heat until just set.
- Beat the yogurt with the garlic and season. Sprinkle the menemen with parsley and serve from the frying pan with a dollop of the garlic-flavoured yogurt.
- 1kg mixed chicken thigh and drumstick pieces
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 red onions, peeled, cut into large wedges
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into wedges
- bunch sage, leaves picked
- 100g walnut halves, very roughly chopped
- good splash sherry vinegar
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip the chicken pieces into a largish roasting tin and toss with the oil, onions and squash. Season with salt and pepper and arrange chicken so it’s all skin-side up.
- Roast in oven for about 25 mins, remove, toss through sage, walnuts, then drizzle over vinegar. Using tongs, again arrange chicken so it’s all skin-side up. Roast for another 25-30 mins until chicken is golden brown and the veg soft and sticky. Serve straight from the tin with some mashed potato.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 200g chicken breast, diced
- good chunk fresh root ginger
- 1-2 tbsp harissa paste, plus extra to serve
- 10 dried apricots
- 220g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 200g couscous
- 200ml hot chicken stock
- handful coriander, chopped, to serve
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion for 1-2 mins just until softened. Add the chicken and fry for 7-10 mins until cooked through and the onions have turned golden. Grate over the ginger, stir through the harissa to coat everything and cook for 1 min more.
- Tip in the apricots, chickpeas and couscous, then pour over the stock and stir once. Cover with a lid or tightly cover the pan with foil and leave for about 5 mins until the couscous has soaked up all the stock and is soft. Fluff up the couscous with a fork and scatter over the coriander to serve. Serve with extra harissa, if you like.