Prep Time 10min. Total Time 10min. Servings 2 servings
Travel to the Mediterranean from home with our Mediterranean Tuna Lettuce Wraps! In just 10 minutes, these tasty tuna lettuce wraps are ready to be served.
- 1 can (5 oz.) white tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped Red Peppers
- 1/4 cupATHENOS creamy greek dressing & Dip with Real ATHENOS Feta Cheese, divided
- 4 Boston Lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cupATHENOS Pita Chips Original
- 10 kalamata olives
- 1/2 cupcucumber slices
Methoddressing until blended; spoon onto lettuce leaves.Place in 2 separate to-go lunch containers.
- 320g pack ready-rolled puff pastry
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 courgettes, coarsely grated
- 150g pack garlic & herb soft cheese (we used Boursin)
- 185g can tuna in spring water, drained and broken into flakes
- 140g ready-roasted pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 tbsp caper in bring, drained
- 8 pitted black olives
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Unroll the puff pastry onto a large baking sheet lined with baking parchment. Score a 1cm border around the edges with a sharp knife, taking care not to cut through the pastry. Prick the area inside the border with a fork. Bake for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in frying pan and fry the courgettes until tender and the mixture is quite dry. Allow to cool a little before mixing with the soft cheese.
- Remove the pastry base from the oven and press down any puffed up areas, within the border, with the back of a spoon. Spread over the courgette mixture. Scatter with tuna, lay over the pepper strips and sprinkle on capers. Finally dot with olives and bake for a further 15 mins until the pastry is golden, puffed up and cooked though.
- 100g natural yogurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp tomato purée
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 100g cooked skinless turkey or chicken breast meat
- 8 Little Gem lettuces leaves
- 2 tsp sunflower seeds
- coriander leaves
- Mix the natural yogurt with the curry powder, tomato purée and raisins. Stir in the cooked turkey or chicken, then spoon onto the lettuce leaves. Scatter over the sunflower seeds and the coriander leaves.
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 200g beef mince
- 8 spring onions, sliced on an angle, green parts reserved
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- thumb-sized piece ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 100ml oyster sauce
- 350g frozen edamame soya beans
- 300g pack cooked rice noodles
- 2 limes, 1 cut into wedges
- 2 butter lettuces, or 1 iceberg
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the beef and fry until browned all over and starting to crisp. Add the spring onions, pepper, ginger, oyster sauce and beans. Stir-fry for another 5 mins until the veg has softened, then add the noodles and juice of 1 lime. Season well and toss everything together until well combined and heated through.
- Separate the lettuces into leaves. Pile the noodles into the leaves, sprinkle over the reserved spring onions to garnish and serve with the lime wedges.