Preheat time45 mins Prep time10 mins Cook time11 mins Yield 1 13- to 14-inch pizza (4 servings)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 3slices Canadian bacon (about 1 1/2 oz.)
- 2 ounces fresh pineapple, sliced 1/4-inch thick, cut into bite-size Pieces
- cornmeal, for dusting
- 1Pizza dough or
- 1Whole-wheat Pizza Dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2small scallions, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
MethodIf you have a stone, place it on rack. Preheat oven to 550°F, or your oven's highest temperature, for 45 minutes.
- 1 recipe Pizza dough or 1 pound ball purchased Pizza Dough
- 1 1/2 cups mascarpone
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Bean paste or pure vanilla extract
- 4 medium green apples
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Purchased caramel sauce
- Pinch flaked sea salt
- Powdered sugar, for finishing
- Preheat oven with pizza stone to 500 degrees F (or tap "Cook's Tip" with Pizza Dough recipe.
- For crusts, evenly divide dough in two pieces. Thinly stretch each piece and dust with flour. Bake crusts 6 to 8 minutes or until firm with no browning. Let crusts stand to cool.
- In a small bowl mix mascarpone with powdered sugar and vanilla paste. Divide between two crusts; smearing evenly to edges.
- Core and finely slice apples. Place slices in large bowl. Sprinkle slices with lemon juice; toss to coat.
- For Streusel Topping, in a medium bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans. Evenly spread apples then topping on cheese layer.Bake each pizza for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Combine caramel sauce with a pinch of sea salt. Remove pizzas from oven. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Generously sprinkle with powdered sugar. Makes 2 pizzas (about 16 servings).
- 1 pound purchased Pizza dough
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into small florets (3 1/2 cups)
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted Green Olives
- basil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease a very large baking sheet. Roll dough to a 15x10-inch rectangle. Place dough on prepared baking sheet; reshape dough as needed. Prick all over with a fork and brush dough with 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove and set aside.
- Grease a large baking pan; set aside. In a small bowl combine the panko, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and salt. In a large bowl toss cauliflower with eggs; add panko mixture and toss to coat. Spread cauliflower mixture evenly on prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and tender, turning pieces once.
- Top baked pizza dough with marinara, mozzarella, and cauliflower. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes more or until heated through. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Top with olives and basil. Serve immediately.
- 4 Eggs
- 8 ounces hot or sweet italian sausage (remove casings if present)
- 4 7 inches greek flatbread or pita bread rounds
- 1 cup Pizza sauce or thick Marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese (2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced Red Onion
- 4 cups torn arugula
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 - 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon each salt and ground black pepper
- Let eggs stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside. In a large skillet cook sausage over medium heat until brown, using a wooden spoon to break up meat as it cooks. Drain off fat.
- Meanwhile, place flatbreads directly on oven rack. Bake for 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly toasted, turning once. Arrange flatbreads on the prepared baking sheet. Increase oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread one-fourth of the pizza sauce over each flatbread. Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, cooked sausage, and onion. Break an egg into a small dish*; make a small indentation in the center of one pizza and pour the egg into the indentation. Repeat with the remaining eggs and pizzas. Bake in the 450 degrees F ovenfor 12 to 15 minutes or until egg whites are set and yolks begin to thicken.
- In a medium bowl toss together arugula, oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle arugula mixture with Parmesan cheese; serve with pizzas.