Yield 2 cups
- 1cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow Bell Pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped Sweet Onion
- 1to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh italian parsley
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1(6-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: fresh Italian parsley
MethodCover and chill 1 hour.
- 2 1/2 pounds flanken-cut Ribs (about 10-12 ribs)
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 2tablespoons brown sugar
- 1teaspoon sesame oil
- 4tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1tablespoon Rice vinegar
- 2tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 whole pineapple, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch slices (about 10-12 slices)
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Place ribs in a zip-top bag and set aside.
- Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and green onions in a bowl and whisk to combine. Pour mixture over ribs in bag and marinate at least 6 to 8 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Turn bag occasionally to distribute marinade evenly.
- Preheat barbecue grill to medium-high heat. Lightly spray pineapple with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle very lightly with kosher salt. Place ribs and pineapple on grill. (If you have an upper rack on your grill, place pineapple there.) Sprinkle top side of ribs lightly with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Cook ribs 3 to 5 minutes on each side until charred and evenly done. Cooking time will depend on thickness of cut. Extra-thin ribs cook for only a couple of minutes per side and thicker cuts (up to 1/2-inch) may take 5 to 6 minutes per side. Flip pineapple after a few minutes until it's slightly tender and has grill marks on both sides. Remove both from grill. Serve immediately.
Milk, fresh pineapple and lemon-flav-flavor gelatin is all it takes to make these creamy and over-the-top delicious shakes.
- Blend ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Pour into 4 glasses. Serve immediately.
Ham strips, pineapple chunks and asparagus tips arranged over greens are topped with ranch dressing and chow mein noodles for a tasty main-dish salad.
- 1/2 lb.Ham,cut into julienne strips
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen asparagus spear tips, blanched
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Salad Greens
- 1 bottle (8 oz.) KRAFT Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cupchow mein Noodles
- Arrange ham, pineapple and asparagus over greens on serving plates.
- Serve with dressing. Sprinkle with noodles.