- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 - 2 teaspoons asian chili paste (sambal oelek)
- 1 large Red Onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 of a fresh pineapple, cored*
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 recipe Grilled Hot Dogs
- Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (4) (optional)
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
MethodAdd onion rings, stirring to coat. Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, stirring frequently. Drain onion rings, discarding marinate.
We may be grill-obsessed. But if these BBQ hot dogs topped with crispy bacon are the result, we don't see any reason to change.
- 4 onion slices (1/2 inch thick)
- 4 OSCAR MAYER Premium Jumbo Beef Franks, partially split lengthwise
- 4 hot dog buns
- 2 Tbsp.KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 KRAFT Big Slice Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices, cut diagonally in half
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER bacon, crumbled
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Grill onions and franks, cut sides down, 5 min., turning after 3 min. and adding buns, cut sides down, to grill for the last minute.
- Spread barbecue sauce onto cut sides of top halves of buns.Fill buns with cheese, franks, onions and bacon.
Fat-free wieners and a piquant topping made with sweet pickle relish and chopped green chiles star in these better-for-you Tex-Mex Hot Dogs.
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) OSCAR MAYER 98% Fat Free Wieners
- 1/2 cupCLAUSSEN sweet Pickle relish
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 Tbsp.HEINZ Yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onions
- 8 hot dog buns
- Heat wieners as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, mix all remaining ingredients except buns.
- Place wieners in buns; top with relish mixture.
Love hot dogs with all the fixings? Try 'em topped with a zesty salad mix featuring tomatoes, onions, hard-cooked eggs and even pork skins!
- 1/3 cupKRAFT Real mayo mayonnaise
- 2 tsp.hot pepper sauce
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Jumbo Wieners
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 cupshredded lettuce
- 2 hard-cooked Eggs, chopped
- 1 tomato,seeded, chopped
- 2 Tbsp.finely chopped red onions
- 1 oz.Fried Pork skins, crumbled (about 1/2 cup)
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix mayo and hot sauce.
- Grill wieners 7 to 9 min. or until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Place wieners in buns; top with remaining ingredients.Drizzle with mayo mixture.