Prep Time 10min. Total Time 10min. Servings 2 servings, about 1-1/4 cups each
Treat yourself and a friend to the sweet, coconutty goodness that is this Hawaiian Coffee for Two. No special equipment necessary—just your coffeemaker!
- 1-1/3 cups warm milk
- 1-1/3 cupsBAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE coconut
- 1/4 cupMAXWELL HOUSE coffee, any variety
- 1-1/4 cupswater
Method; pour through fine-mesh strainer into empty pot of coffee maker.While still holding strainer over coffee pot, press coconut with back of spoon to remove as much liquid as possible; discard strained solids.
Make mealtime intimate with our BBQ Grilled Pepper Steak for Two. This grilled pepper steak recipe is perfectly portioned for you and your loved one.
- 3 Tbsp.KRAFT Zesty italian dressing
- 1 clovegarlic, minced
- 6 Tbsp.HEINZ BBQ sauce texas Bold & spicy, divided
- 1 Beef flank steak (1/2 lb.)
- 1eachred and yellow pepper, quartered, seeded
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Mix dressing and garlic until blended.Pour 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) barbecue sauce into medium microwaveable bowl; reserve for later use.
- Make shallow cross-cuts in both sides of steak; grill 5 to 7 min. or until done, turning and brushing with remaining barbecue sauce for the last 2 min. Transfer steak to cutting board; cover loosely with foil.
- Add peppers to grill; brush with half the dressing mixture.Grill 5 min. or until peppers are crisp-tender, turning and brushing with remaining dressing mixture after 3 min. Transfer to cutting board.
- Microwave reserved barbecue sauce on HIGH 30 sec. or until heated through. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices, then cut peppers into thin strips.Add meat and peppers to barbecue sauce; toss until evenly coated.
Cheesy, garlicky Pasta Primavera Alfredo for Two in just 20 minutes? The only downside is that there may not be any leftovers!
- 4 oz.fettuccine, uncooked
- 1/2 cup small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup packaged matchlike carrot sticks
- 1/2 cup chopped Red Peppers
- 2 Tbsp.butter or margarine
- 1 clovegarlic, minced
- 1/3 cupmilk
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 Tbsp.KRAFT Shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water as directed on package, adding vegetables to the water for the last 3 min.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add garlic; cook 1 min., stirring occasionally. Add milk and cream cheese; cook until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Stir in Parmesan.
- Drain pasta mixture; return to saucepan.Add cream cheese sauce; mix lightly.
Dive into Seared Scallops for Two! These Healthy Living bacon-topped seared scallops with fresh asparagus in a dill-ranch sauce are perfect for tonight.
- 2 slicesOSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Turkey bacon, chopped
- 1/2 lb. large sea scallops (about 6)
- 1/4 cupKRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 tsp.dill weed
- 1/2 lb.fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, steamed
- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 min. or until crisp.Remove to paper towels; drain.
- Pat scallops dry with additional paper towel. Add to same skillet; cook 4 min. on each side or until centers are opaque and edges are lightly browned. Transfer to plate. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Mix dressing and dill; spoon over asparagus. Serve with scallops.