Impress your friends with these tasty gluten-free nibbles - ideal finger food for a buffet
MethodCut the halloumi into 20 sticks. stretch each rasher of pancetta with the back of a knife, then cut in half. season the pancetta with just black pepper, then sprinkle with the chopped chives.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Toss the sausages in a bowl with the honey until all are well coated. Wrap each sausage and prune in a piece of bacon, then skewer with a cocktail stick. Put on a baking sheet and cook for 30 mins.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 225g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 175g frozen butter
- 10 streaky bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 100g sundried tomato in oil (about 12-16), finely chopped
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- small bunch fresh basil, chopped
- For the pastry, sift the flour and a pinch of salt into a large bowl. Grate in the frozen butter. Use a kitchen knife to mix until all the pieces of butter are coated with flour. Stir in 150ml cold water to form a soft dough, then bring together with your hands. Wrap in cling film and chill in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. On a lightly floured surface, roll out half the pastry to a long rectangle, about 9 x 45cm. Scatter half the filling ingredients along the pastry, towards one edge. Brush the other edge with egg and fold it over the filling, pressing the pastry edges to seal into a long sausage roll. Brush the top with more egg, then cut into 3cm-long rolls. Use scissors to snip little ‘V’ shapes in the top of each roll.
- Repeat with the remaining pastry and filling, then arrange the rolls on baking parchment-lined baking trays. Bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown.
No tomato sauce needed for this easy pasta dish—just bacon, Italian dressing, baby spinach leaves and shredded cheese.
- 1 lb.campanelle pasta, uncooked
- 12 slicesOSCAR MAYER bacon, cut into 1-inch Pieces
- 1/2 cupKRAFT Zesty italian dressing
- 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cupKRAFT Shredded Italian* Five cheese Blend
- Cook pasta in Dutch oven or large deep skillet as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir bacon in medium skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.Discard all but 2 Tbsp. drippings.Whisk reserved drippings with dressing until blended.
- Drain pasta; return to pan.Add dressing mixture, bacon, spinach and cheese; mix lightly.