Flatbreads are a handy storecupboard staple, but nothing beats soft and fluffy homemade versions. John Torode's yogurt flatbreads are perfect with a meze mix
- 500g plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp golden caster sugar
- 1 tsp fresh yeast or ⅓ tsp fast-action dried yeast
- 150ml full-fat milk
- 150g pot natural yogurt
- 60g clarified butter or ghee
MethodHeat the milk in a saucepan until lukewarm. Reserving 1 tbsp of the yogurt, add the rest to the milk and mix thoroughly. Melt the butter and add to the milk and yogurt, mixing well.
Also Known As: STRAWBERRY SLUMBER PARTY
No water needed!
- 3 containers (6 oz. each) strawberry low-fat yogurt
- 1 pkg.(3 oz.) JELL-O strawberry Flavor gelatin
- 8fresh strawberries, halved
- Mix yogurt and dry gelatin mix in 1-1/2-qt. microwaveable bowl.Microwave on HIGH 2min.; stir.Microwave 2 to 3 min. or until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring after each minute.
- Spoon into 16 paper-lined mini muffin pan cups. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove yogurt bites from liners; top with strawberries.
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O SIMPLY good Strawberry Flavor gelatin
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cupvanilla low-fat greek-style yogurt
- 1/2cupcoarsely crushed Pretzels
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1-1/4 cups.Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.Stir in strawberries.
- Pour into 4 small dishes.
- Refrigerate 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until firm.
- Serve topped with remaining ingredients.
Enjoy a deliciously easy Cool 'n Creamy Yogurt Pie! This Healthy Living yogurt pie takes only three ingredients and ten minutes to put together.
- 2 containers (6 oz. each) strawberry nonfat yogurt
- 2 cups thawed cool WHIP FREE Whipped Topping
- 1 ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Spoon yogurt into medium bowl.Add whipped topping; stir gently with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 2 hours or until pie is firm enough to hold its shape when cut into slices to serve. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.