Servings:4 to 6
- 1 cup cornflakes cereal, crushed
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken-breast tenders, cut into 20 Pieces
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
MethodIn a large bowl, combine cornflake crumbs, bread crumbs, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and allspice.
- 85g pine nuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 350g long grain rice
- 85g sultanas
- 850ml chicken stock
- handful fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. On the hob, toast the pine nuts in a flameproof casserole dish, remove and set aside.
- Heat the oil in the casserole and soften the onion with the turmeric for 3 mins. Add the chicken thighs and cook for 3-4 mins until browned all over. Tip in the rice, sultanas and 700ml stock, then bring to the boil. Cover with a lid and bake in the oven for 20 mins, checking halfway and adding more stock if needed. Cook until the chicken is done and the rice tender. Season to taste, then stir in the toasted pine nuts and serve sprinkled with fresh coriander.
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 750g large potato, cut into chips
- 1kg chicken wing
- green salad or coleslaw and ketchup, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a bowl, whisk together the Cajun seasoning, vegetable oil, lime zest and juice. Toss the chips, wings and Cajun mixture together in batches, so that everything is well coated.
- Cover a large baking sheet with foil, then arrange the chips around the outside and the wings in the middle. Season and bake for 20 mins, then turn the chips and return to the oven for a further 20-25 mins until the chips and wings are golden. Serve with green salad, or coleslaw and ketchup.
Here's an awesome Southwest-style baked chicken breast dish for two—with onions, peppers and a cheesy BBQ sauce.
- 2 slicesOSCAR MAYER Turkey bacon, cut into 1-inch Pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped Red Peppers
- 2 Tbsp.KRAFT Lite House italian dressing
- 2 smallboneless skinless chicken breasts (1/2 lb.)
- 2 Tbsp.BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cupKRAFT 2% milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. choppedFresh Basil
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Cook and stir bacon and vegetables in nonstick skillet on medium heat 6 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender.Remove from heat.Stir in dressing.
- Place chicken in single layer in shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with barbecue sauce.Turn chicken to evenly coat with sauce; top with bacon mixture.
- Bake 12 to 14 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).Top with cheese; bake 2 min. or until melted. Sprinkle with basil.