This chocolatey snack makes a sweet little lunchbox filler. It's quick and easy to prepare too
MethodPut in the fridge to set for 5-10 mins or overnight.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar or brown sugar substitute blend* equivalent to 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 28 - ounce packagesfat-free cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar or granulated sugar substitute blend* equivalent to 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1teaspoon vanilla
- 2ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 -3tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- For crust, place oats in a food processor or blender. Cover and process or blend until coarsely ground. In a small bowl combine ground oats, flour, brown sugar, and melted butter. Pat evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, for cheesecake filling, in a large bowl combine cream cheese, peanut butter, and granulated sugar. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Add egg substitute, the 1/4 cup milk, and the vanilla. Beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour cheesecake filling onto the prepared crust. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until set in the center. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Cover with foil and chill for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
- For chocolate drizzle, in a heavy small saucepan heat and stir chocolate over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and beat in enough of the 2 to 3 tablespoons milk to make drizzling consistency. Spoon melted chocolate mixture into a small resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Using scissors, snip off a very small corner from bag. Pipe melted chocolate over the cheesecake filling. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Cover and chill until chocolate is set.
- 1cup air-popped popcorn
- 1tablespoon snipped dried cranberries
- 1/2 ounce white baking chocolate, melted
- In a small bowl combine popcorn and cranberries. Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
- In a small bowl combine popcorn and peanuts. Drizzle with melted chocolate.