- Nonstick cooking spray
- 25cups popped butter-flavor 94% fat-free microwave popcorn (2 to 3 bags)
- 5tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar*
- 2tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
MethodPreheat oven to 250 degrees F. Place 7 cups of the popped corn in a very large bowl or roasting pan; set aside. Place 9 cups of the remaining popped corn in each of two very large bowls.
Recipe Tip*Test Kitchen Tip: We do not recommend using a sugar substitute for this recipe.
Here's the ultimate comfort food—a cheese, corn and rice casserole—made pretty with bell peppers and cilantro.
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) philadelphia chive & onion Cream Cheese spread
- 1 Egg
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white Rice
- 1 can (15-1/4 oz.)corn with red and green Bell Peppers, drained
- 1 cupKRAFT mexican Style Finely Shredded Four cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. choppedfresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese spread and egg in large bowl until blended.Stir in rice, corn, 3/4 cup shredded cheese and cilantro.
- Spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until is casserole is heated through and shredded cheese is melted.
If you like your Corn Bake creamy and cheesy, this is your kind of recipe! Use both frozen corn and cornmeal to make it extra corn-y, too.
- 1/2cupchopped onion
- 2 clovesgarlic, minced
- 4 Egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 2 cupsfrozen corn
- 1/2 cupBREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1/4 cupcornmeal
- 1 cupKRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook and stir onion and garlic in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat until tender.
- Mix egg yolks, corn, sour cream and cornmeal in large bowl until well blended.Add onion, garlic and cheese; mix well.Pour into lightly greased 1-qt. baking dish.
- Bake 30 min. or until set.Let stand 10 min. before serving.
Silky cream sauce, savory cheese, flavorful vegetables and crunchy topping make this comfort casserole a delicious way to cozy up to the table.
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp.butter or margarine, divided
- 1 Tbsp.flour
- 1-1/4 cupsmilk
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (11 oz.) corn, drained
- 12 RITZ crackers, crushed (about 1/2 cup), divided
- 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) frozen broccoli spears, thawed, drained
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook and stir onions in 1 Tbsp. butter in medium saucepan on medium heat 1 min. Blend in flour. Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until thickened. Add cheese; cook 2 to 3 min. or until melted, stirring constantly. Stir in corn and 1/4 cup cracker crumbs.
- Place broccoli in 12x8-inch baking dish; top with sauce. Melt remaining butter; mix with remaining cracker crumbs. Sprinkle over sauce.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through.