- 1750 - milliliter bottlered wine, such as Zinfandel
- 118 1/2- ounce bottleunsweetened iced tea, chilled
- 1/4 cup sugar*
- 26 - ounce containersfresh blackberries
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- Mint leaves
- 27 1/2- ounce bottlesblackberry sparkling water, such as Hint Fizz or plain sparkling water, chilled
MethodCook and stir over medium-high heat just until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
Recipe Tip*Sugar Substitute: Sugar substitute is not recommended.
- 1 recipe pastry crust
- 3 large cooking apples, peeled, cored, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 cups fresh blackberries or frozen blackberries, thawed and drained
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 recipe Streusel Topper
- Vanilla Ice Cream (optional)
- Line a 6-quart oval slow cooker with nonstick pan lining paper. Transfer Pastry Crust to prepared cooker (pastry should extend 2 to 3 inches up the sides). If desired, use a fork to press top of pastry to lining paper.
- In a medium bowl toss together the next six ingredients (through cinnamon). Stir in cream. Spoon mixture into crust in cooker. Sprinkle with Streusel Topper.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until filling is bubbly and pastry is golden, giving crockery liner a half-turn halfway through, if possible. Turn off cooker. Let stand, uncovered, 1 hour. If desired, serve with ice cream.
- 3 lemons
- 3 16 ounce packages frozen unsweetened blackberries or 12 cups fresh blackberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh sage leaves
- Remove 1 tablespoon zest and squeeze 1/2 cup juice from lemons. In a 4-quart slow cooker combine lemon zest, lemon juice, and the next three ingredients (through vinegar). Cover and cook on low for 4 hours. Stir in sage. Let stand, uncovered, 1 hour.
- For syrup, press berry mixture through a fine-mesh sieve (you should have about 6 cups syrup); discard solids. Store, covered, in the refrigerator up to 3 months. Use to prepare desired beverages.
- 1 4 serving-size package instant Vanilla Pudding and Pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 3 small bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, or sliced strawberries
- 3 100-calorie pack Shortbread Cookies, coarsely broken
- Lemon zest
- Fresh Mint leaves
- Prepare pudding mix according to package directions, stirring in lemon peel with milk. Transfer pudding to a serving bowl or dish. Top with sliced bananas, berries, and shortbread cookies. Garnish with lemon zest and fresh mint.