- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 hard-cooked egg whites, chopped
- 1cup finely chopped celery (2 stalks)
- 1cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup medium salsa
- 2tablespoons plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe avocado
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
MethodCover with foil and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Stir before serving.
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon water
- 5 hard-cooked Eggs, peeled
- Ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered Red Onion
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Finely shred lemon peel from lemon and juice lemon to get 2 tablespoons. In a large bowl stir together lemon juice, mayonnaise, and the 1 tablespoon water. Use a fork to mash one of the hard-cooked egg yolks into mayonnaise mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Coarsely chop remaining hard-cooked eggs. Add to mayonnaise mixture along with avocado and onion; stir to coat.
- To serve, spoon egg mixture over tomato slices. Top with walnuts and desired amount of lemon peel. If desired, season with additional salt and pepper.
- 4 hard cooked Eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet or dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 4 croissants, split
- 4 leaves lettuce
- For egg salad, in a medium bowl stir together eggs, pickle relish, mayonnaise, and mustard. If desired, cover and chill for up to 6 hours.
- To assemble sandwiches, layer the bottom halves of the croissants with lettuce leaves. Spread egg salad over lettuce. Add top halves of croissants. If necessary, use wooden toothpicks to secure sandwiches. Makes 4 sandwiches.
- 4 hard-cooked Eggs,* chopped
- 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and finely chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red sweet pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise dressing
- 2 tablespoons light Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 thin, round whole grain Sandwich rolls
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- In a medium bowl combine hard-cooked eggs, cucumber, sweet pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, mustard, salt, and black pepper.
- Line bottoms of sandwich rolls with spinach. Spoon egg mixture onto spinach. Replace tops of sandwich rolls.