- 1pound fresh or frozen medium shrimp
- 3tablespoons water
- 2tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2teaspoons Asian chili sauce (Sriracha sauce)
- 2tablespoons canola oil or olive oil
- 4 clovesgarlic, minced
- 2teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 38 - ounce packagesrefrigerated spaghetti-shape noodle substitute (such as House Foods Tofu Shirataki brand)
- 112 - ounce packagefresh stir-fry vegetable medley (such as Dole brand)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (2) (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
MethodPeel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact if desired. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the water, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and Asian chili sauce; set aside.
- 3 ounces dried whole wheat thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced Red Onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced or shredded
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot (1 medium)
- 1/3 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Break spaghetti into 1-inch pieces. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Return spaghetti to hot pan; cover and keep warm.
- Pour oil into a large skillet; heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add Brussels sprouts, ginger, and crushed red pepper; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add broth and soy sauce. Cook about 2 minutes more or until liquid is almost evaporated, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti, carrot, and cilantro. Before serving, sprinkle with almonds.
- 3/4 pound Beef top round steak
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Nonstick spray coating
- 4 green onions, bias-sliced into 1-inch Pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 8 ounce can (1/3 cup) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups hot cooked Rice
- Partially freeze meat. Then, thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
- In a small bowl stir together cornstarch, sugar, and instant beef bouillon granules. Stir in finely shredded orange peel, orange juice, and soy sauce; set aside.
- Spray a wok or 12-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating. Heat over medium-high heat. Stir-fry onions and garlic for 1 minute; remove from wok. If necessary, add 1 tablespoon oil. Stir-fry meat for 2 to 3 minutes or until done. Push meat away from center of wok.
- Stir orange juice mixture and pour into the center of wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in spinach, water chestnuts, and onion mixture. Cover and cook for 1 minute. Serve over rice. Makes 4 servings.
With only four ingredients and 15 minutes to a better-for-you veggie and shrimp stir fry, you've found one of the easiest recipes to try tonight.
- 1/3 cupKRAFT Lite asian toasted Sesame Dressing, divided
- 1 pkg.(12 oz.) frozen Asian mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, Snow Peas)
- 1 lb.uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp
- 1/4 cupchopped PLANTERS cocktail peanuts
- Heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat.Add vegetables; stir-fry 4min.
- Add shrimp; stir-fry 4 min. or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining dressing; sprinkle with nuts.