Prep Time 10min. Total Time 10min. Servings 4 servings, 1-1/2 cups each
Fresh spinach, apples and red onions combine with crumbled feta cheese and crunchy walnuts for a flavor-packed salad that's sure to please.
- 6 cupsbaby spinach leaves
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cupATHENOS Traditional crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup slivered red onions
- 1/4 cup chopped PLANTERS walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cupKRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing
- 2 apples
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 ounces baby spinach or mixed baby greens
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 of a celery root, peeled, and very thinly sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- Core and chop one of the apples. In a large skillet cook chopped apple in 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat. Transfer to a blender. Add vinegar, maple syrup, sage, kosher salt, and ground black pepper. Cover and blend until smooth. With the blender running, slowly add the remaining olive oil, blending until emulsified (smooth and thickened).
- Core and slice remaining apple. In a large bowl combine the spinach, sliced apple, hazelnuts, and celery root. Add vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Serve Pomegranate-Spinach Salad with Apples for a tasty, colorful dish. Made with crispy spinach and fruit, this spinach salad with apples will be a hit!
- 2apples, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cuppomegranate seeds
- 1/4cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cupKRAFT Lite honey Dijon Dressing
- 6 cups tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped toasted PLANTERS pecans
- Combine first 4 ingredients in large bowl.
- Add spinach and nuts; mix lightly.
Serve this Creamy Apple-Walnut Salad chilled and prepare to accept compliments! Raisins and mayo make for a creamy, chewy and sweet apple-walnut salad.
- 2 cups mixed chopped red and greenapples
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS walnuts
- 1/2 cupraisins
- 1/2 cupKRAFT mayonesa con Limón
- Mix all ingredients; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.